Discover the strengths of nature
Calendula is a type of daisy from the Asteraceae family, commonly known as marigold. Native to Western Europe, the Mediterranean, and southwestern Asia, the plant has been historically used for culinary purposes, as well as medicinally, for its antiviral, anti-inflammatory properties. Calming and soothing, with immediate and effective moisturizing qualities, calendula is also popular in cosmetic use. We use it to prevent redness of the skin and offer relief in our SWISSFORCE® COUPEROSE.
Sweet iris stem cell
Scientifically named Iris pallida, sweet iris is a plant from the Iridaceae family, native to the Dalmatian coast. Although popular as a garden plant, sweet iris is also used commercially, by extracting the pleasantly scented essential oils from its rhizome. Moreover, an extract of the iris pallida leaf cells is used cosmetically to anti-aging, anti-wrinkle effects. Regenerating and firming, sweet iris is an important ingredient in our SWISSFORCE® PERFECT SKIN and SWISSFORCE® WRINKLES.
Swiss Cress Sprout
The sprouts of the Swiss garden cress contain sulphoraphans which minimizes pigmentation spots and helps prevent future pigmentation. Sulphoraphans act as a powerful natural antioxidant and you can find them in SWISSFORCE® AGE SPOT.
Squalane is in light, odorless oil obtained from olives.
- Preserves the skin from moisture loss.
- Sort for a pleasantly soft skin feel without being greasy.
- Improves the absorption behavior and transport of active ingredients into the skin
is a form of vitamin B3 Due to its good tolerability, it is used especially in the care of sensitive, skin prone to redness as well as in anti-aging anti-aging care.
- Regenerates the damaged skin barrier
- Strengthens and soothes the skin
- Anti Redness Effect
- Minimizes enlarged pores
You can find Niacinamid in SWISSFORCE® AGE SPOT and SWISSFORCE ® COUPEROSE FORTE.
Golden seaweed & Swiss stone pine
Laminaria Ochroleuca, known commonly as "golden seaweed," grows in the shallow waters along the coasts of Great Britain and Ireland. Regularly exposed to harsh sunlight, the plant has developed its own protection against UV rays.
On the other hand, Pinus Cembra, Swiss stone pine, grows at great heights in the Alps and Carpathian mountains. Its molecule, pinosylvin, is able to decrease inflammation and neutralize free radicals when used in cosmetics.
Our SWISSFORCE® UV DEFENSE SPF50+ combines golden seaweed and Swiss stone pine to protect it against UVA + UVB rays and repair the epidermis.
Commonly known as Aloe Barbadensis Miller, Aloe Vera is an evergreen succulent from the Asphodelaceae family. It has been used as a topical treatment for centuries, due to its impressive characteristics. Its soothing, healing effects make aloe effective enough to relieve various skin conditions (e.g. psoriasis), but gentle enough to use on sensitive baby skin. Aloe vera gel, the substance most often used in cosmetics, is made up of 98% water, while the remaining 2% are a powerful combination of polysaccharides, minerals, and protein. The former is responsible for the anti-microbial, anti-viral and antioxidant properties associated with the plant. We use Aloe as a key ingredient in our SWISSFORCE® PERFECT SKIN.
Moringa oleifera is a fast-growing tree from the Moringaceae family, native to South Asia. It’s popularly known as moringa, horseradish tree or the miracle tree, and widely cultivated for the medicinal properties of its young seed pods and leaves. With compounds including folate, vitamins A, B, and C, calcium, potassium, and zinc, moringa seed protects the skin cells from damage from pollution and fights free radicals, while also hydrating and healing. It’s no wonder we use moringa seed extracts in SWISSFORCE® PERFECT SKIN.